ADVERTISEMENT

Minkah Fitzpatrick..... Do you understand what we have here?

WutUpBoe

All American
Dec 2, 2007
When you watch him play, do you remember he's a freshman? What Amari did as a TF was remarkable to me.. But playing WR and RB kinda comes natural and there's not much "thinking" to it.. What I mean is, they beat their man and go get the ball (in short).. Or they follow their blocks and run for the endzone.. Now I'm not trying to say it's "easy" to play D1 ball as a TF @ WR or RB, I'm just saying that's the easiest spots to play as a TF.. But playing DB, or any defensive spot other than DL takes a special player! Minkah has turned heads from day 1.. And in the UGA game, we all got to see what the coaches have seen in practice! This guy is not just good, he's special!! And I mean, he could be another "every decade" player like Coop was.. He is gonna continue to get balls thrown at him and picked on because he's a TF, and he's gonna make mistakes, but that's gonna make him much better and prepare him for the next 2 years of his CFB career.. If you don't get it by now, all those 5 stars in the secondary, yeah.... they are panning out! And the one named Minkah might just be a 7 star! This DB field is gonna be flat out nasty the next 2 years.!! It's just to bad we can't have that DL for another 2-3 years! Cause that would prolly eclipse the 2012 defense, if not mirror it.!

All this talk about Minkah, I don't wanna over shadow Hump and Harrison.. I am very excited about those 2 and the way they've been playing.. Hump looks like a 2nd year stud should IMO, and the upside of Harrison could be Haha-ish.. But Minkah looks like a 3rd year player that is turning the corner and becoming great, and he's a True Freshman.. Simply amazing to me how good he looks out there at his age!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.