ADVERTISEMENT

my oppinion on the braxton miller situation

milso47

All American
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2008
luverne al
1st i think SASH brought this up back in jan.. i did not post it, but i actually laughed about it-- SHOWS YOU WHAT I KNOW-- then GHANNAS came with some great inside info before it broke this last time

there is know doubt in my mind this is a strong possibility. he is definitely thinking about coming here and i think we will take him if he decides to come. i personally think however that in the end he will decide to go else where. a place like ore runs more his style offense-- just an example-- our offense is not a perfect fit for him and he knows it. also there are other places he can go and basically be promised the starting job. while he is probably better than our current Q.B.'S and can quite possibly win the job, coach saban is not goingto promise him any thing except a chance to win the job. it does not matter if he is a former Heisman candidate and 2 time big 10 m.v.p.-- saban will tell him he has to earn the job. in the end i think he will decide to go else where.

i will totally support what ever happens, but this is my best guess as to what will happen

md

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News