ADVERTISEMENT

My quick take on today's practice

We_R_The_Tide

All American
Aug 24, 2013
Athens, AL
  • Bateman looked good at times, but other throws look absolutely horrible too. Barnett finally seems to understand everything doesn't have to be a big play. Hurts already seems to realize that so both of these guys are fighting hard. Too many throwing behind the player from each, but overall I'd take either.
  • All the WRs looked good to me, Sims had a few more drops than I expected. Seemed to get down when he did.
  • All 4 RB's are gonna do just fine, especially when they get to run behind Cam/Cotton.
  • Irvin Smith will be a star at Bama.
  • Kwon Davis is HHHUUUUUGGGGEEEEE......
  • Diggs worked both sides of the ball, impressive hands at WR.
  • You will not run a route in the middle LB area and not get popped, with or without the ball.
  • Tony Brown looks real good.....too bad we will miss him for 4 games.
  • Saban got extremely upset at Hurts one play, who seemed to maybe not snap the ball when he had an advantage. Saban went Bellicheck on him.
  • For some reason, King was not running sprints with other DL guys. Can't say I saw him in the rotation, but not sure.
  • Lots of speed in the Defensive backfield, and Carter and Mayden didn't look like freshman out there either.
No reason this team cannot make the playoffs and compete for another title. I didn't see a weak spot on the field when the ones were out there. Looked better to me than last year, not seeing forced plays this year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News