ADVERTISEMENT

My RANT: Do you really have to "scheme" to beat a team like LSU....at home?

bigfoot balls

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2018
Not an O'brien fan.... but the board is full of O'b shoulda done this, done that ....Really? Against what was essentially the LSU scout team? We don't have an OL that can get positive yards against a team with 4 losses with the game on the line? I should have been able to call the plays in that situation and get a good result. Don't get me wrong, Obrien's play calling was lazy at best and LSU was ready for much of it. He sucked.
What I'm trying to say is this game should never have happened. After the TAMU effort, this kind of team effort should never have happened again. But it did. There are some real champions on this team, it just appears to be not enough of them to make a championship difference. Bama keeps this up and the Boogs win by two touch downs. I'll end my rant on a positive note: Kudos to Coach Golding and the defense ....stood tall when the had to....had their usual two or three easy touch downs to an offensive nobody... but brought it when the game was on the line. I'm done. Hopefully the play is better going forward. RTR!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News