ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA tournament tickets

MobileBama

All American
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2003
Mobile, AL
Hoping to take the family to the 1st/2nd round.
What’s the best way to get tickets in the Alabama section? Will tickets be available through the University?

I've usually bought them online, although I'd think the University gets a block once the bracket is announced. Also if you know a Kentucky fan, they seem to have all the tickets to all the games and maybe could loan you a 4-pack. There must be a state law that all proceeds from bourbon go to buy citizens of the state tickets to all their away and neutral site basketball games.

Reactions: MobileBama
What’s the best way to get tickets in the Alabama section? Will tickets be available through the University?
The university will get an allotment, but I doubt if any of those tickets will be available to the general public. A small portion of our allotment will be allocated to students and basketball donors will probably gobble up the remainder.

Last edited:

Humbl tickets, are the cheapest fees I’ve seen recently for any concert or sporting event. Maybe try there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT