ADVERTISEMENT

NDSU Transfer Grant Nelson Will Visit Alabama Tuesday-Thursday

Someone said that you couldn’t put a cap on how much a player could be paid, but I wish a cap could be put on how much NIL money a given university could spend. Something has to be done are college sports will become as uninteresting as watching the NFL & NBA.

He’s now scheduled to visit Alabama Tuesday-Thursday I’m told. Then Arkansas after that. Nelson has said he’s looking for best fit, which would be Bama, but money always talks. Walsh going pro for Arkansas back interested
How many can Arkansas take? Geez. Sounds like they are taking 85 like in football.

he is at baylor now, bama tuesday then arkansas.
I'm hoping four things might help us with Nelson:
  1. Bama was the #1 seed overall in the NCAA tourney, which means the program is relevant on a national scale
  2. Bama won the SEC (2x in the last 3 years)
  3. Bama has an immediate, guaranteed starting spot at the 4/5
  4. Bama gives its bigs the green light to shoot the three

I'm hoping four things might help us with Nelson:
  1. Bama was the #1 seed overall in the NCAA tourney, which means the program is relevant on a national scale
  2. Bama won the SEC (2x in the last 3 years)
  3. Bama has an immediate, guaranteed starting spot at the 4/5
  4. Bama gives its bigs the green light to shoot the three
i believe if it don`t come down to money but the best fit for him, its bama.

Grant Nelson will arrive in TTown Tuesday evening and depart Thursday morning. So a lot of campus time. It is a possibility he might commit before his visit to Arkansas, but umlikely.

He has always wanted the school with the best fit, not the most NIL. Alabama can give him a good amount. The part I think will be most attractive at Alabama is that he will be THE guy. He would arguably be their best player and have the ball in his hands a lot.

Could be looking at 1year and off to a 1st round pick. Alabama has demonstrated that a player can succeed at that. If JD Daniels can do it with his split second attention span it’s a real possibility.

Reactions: bet9
Could be looking at 1year and off to a 1st round pick. Alabama has demonstrated that a player can succeed at that. If JD Daniels can do it with his split second attention span it’s a real possibility.
JD Davidson was a second round pick on a two way contract

Grant Nelson will arrive in TTown Tuesday evening and depart Thursday morning. So a lot of campus time. It is a possibility he might commit before his visit to Arkansas, but umlikely.

He has always wanted the school with the best fit, not the most NIL. Alabama can give him a good amount. The part I think will be most attractive at Alabama is that he will be THE guy. He would arguably be their best player and have the ball in his hands a lot.
Just curious, but how have we done head-to-head versus Arkansas in recruiting recently?

Just curious, but how have we done head-to-head versus Arkansas in recruiting recently?
No idea, but Nate needs to win this one.
19b8f2a0-e25f-4493-a691-21539e2e633a_text.gif

Arkansas’ only chance here is the NIL money. Money always talks. Fingers crossed, but Bama is clearly the better fit for his development and NBA draft stock.

Reactions: xcop and lainey2020
Most of these kids is thinking of money right now. Bediako is a real good example of giving up a education for a few dollars that will not last much less than 30 years old. Why these schools don’t teach these kids basic economics is beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT