ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Pringle....

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL
The #2 JUCO player in the country Nick Pringle recently cut his list to 5 which included Alabama. The 6'9 220lb PF from Dodge City CC in Dodge City, KS is a big time JUCO prospect that would fit what Alabama needs big time in the front court. I think a commitment could be soon.... very very soon and I think he picks Alabama. Would be a great haul for the 2022 class including already two five stars and a high four star with Griffen still out there... Stay tuned...

The #2 JUCO player in the country Nick Pringle recently cut his list to 5 which included Alabama. The 6'9 220lb PF from Dodge City CC in Dodge City, KS is a big time JUCO prospect that would fit what Alabama needs big time in the front court. I think a commitment could be soon.... very very soon and I think he picks Alabama. Would be a great haul for the 2022 class including already two five stars and a high four star with Griffen still out there... Stay tuned...

This reads like your 100% sure Walker does not pick Bama.

Pringle? Where did you see that man? See a time or outlet? I just saw him on IG and his top 5 nut no date or time.
One of my friends told me he’s committing today but didn’t give a specific time

Reactions: Codie B
Thanks Harper. Nice write up, but you forgot about Clowney.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT