ADVERTISEMENT

No news on basketball

Looking forward to some good news maybe a JUCO shooter or a defensive role player.

Do they have a good group of basketball guys on the forum like we have here (in addition to some coverage by the moderators)? Thanks.
Much better than my dumbass that’s for sure. Info gets posted by the staff, even this time of year, and there are a lot of bball fans in those threads, plus several very intelligent bball posters that like to discuss and bring solid info themselves.

The mods only care about football and suspending paying customers for 6 months with no explanation due to getting there feelings hurt! 6 months because I have as a little mean! My time is up here soon! There coverage of other sports is a lazy disgrace! Perhaps if they weren’t busy putting customers in jail they might cover basketball! Clown site!

Reactions: jtr4dad
The mods only care about football and suspending paying customers for 6 months with no explanation due to getting there feelings hurt! 6 months because I have as a little mean! My time is up here soon! There coverage of other sports is a lazy disgrace! Perhaps if they weren’t busy putting customers in jail they might cover basketball! Clown site!
It really is unfortunate. I’ve been here for over a decade. Things have changed big time.

Do you guys that have recently joined BOL for their basketball use your same names on both sites? I would like to know who’s who.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

thanks man.
l was told way back last Summer to watch for you, Budog, X-Cop, Cody B, Milso, Pfaud, VaughnBama, CCinTenn, Sweet Lou, DennyDennyCrane, pvrick, and PiKapp. l have seen a few of you guys and appreciate your info, but looks like several of them have moved on.

Still appreciated what info l am picking up.

Last edited:
l was told way back last Summer to watch for you, Budog, X-Cop, Cody B, Milso, Pfaud, VaughnBama, CCinTenn, Sweet Lou, DennyDennyCrane, pvrick, and PiKapp. l have seen a few of you guys and appreciate your info, but looks like several of them have moved on.

Still appreciated what info l am picking up.

mr4bama has been huge around here keeping us up to date and a few others including Pfaud, but man we have lost a ton of great people over the last year. That list you provided made me smile, what a bunch of great guys!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I’m still here, but I will be canceling soon. Bone is the only reason I still check this place. I’ll try and keep the same name over there. There’s really nothing to report on the bball front these days. They will pick back up at the start of June.

I’m still here, but I will be canceling soon. Bone is the only reason I still check this place. I’ll try and keep the same name over there. There’s really nothing to report on the bball front these days. They will pick back up at the start of June.
I was talking to Mike last month and he told me he thought you had been silenced as well. Great to know you are still around.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I was talking to Mike last month and he told me he thought you had been silenced as well. Great to know you are still around.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
Yeah I’m still here. I’ve been with On Rivals since 2005 and this iteration of the Bama rivals page has hit an all time low and it’s just not enjoyable. Bone is great, best in the business for sure.

I hope all you guys don't run off and leave me l just got here. Looks like info is scarce over here also. Appreciate any and all info and opinions.

Reactions: bet9
l have no idea what has happened to all the Old Farts l was told about, guess most of them drifted off in a different direction.

l have no idea what has happened to all the Old Farts l was told about, guess most of them drifted off in a different direction.
I will still be around till August, but we basically got told to leave because basketball was not going to be covered. Not quite what I expected. I have been here since 2006, and I have never thought of leaving till that comment by Kyle.

I will still be around till August, but we basically got told to leave because basketball was not going to be covered. Not quite what I expected. I have been here since 2006, and I have never thought of leaving till that comment by Kyle.
Kyle is the one who banned me for 6 months! He made a smart comment towards posters and got a smart piercing comment Back from me! But without explanation banned me for 6 months! Funny way of showing customer appreciation for being long term members!

Yeah, he really damaged this place when he made those comments. If it wasn’t for Bone, I don’t think anyone would still be here. I’ll be moving to the other site as well I’m the near future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT