ADVERTISEMENT

Offense Eval.

CodyL1028

All American
May 11, 2018
I think it's safe to say Bryce is the REAL deal, Especially taking that helmet to helmet hit and popping right back up. But there's a REAL serious issue.

The OL has been bad this year, And that's not to surprising. What's surprising is just HOW BAD they really are. Owens at RT you knew he would get beat at least a few times a game. (Same at Center really) And George is a BIG human but he isn't there at all with his IQ. To me that makes me think guys like JC/Tommy aren't learning as fast as guys like Leatherwood and Jedrik did when they were young. OL is a serious problem and the biggest issue.

WR/TE...... We all know we are in for at least 2 drops a game that shouldn't be dropped. (I'm a firm believer if you get BOTH hands on the ball you catch it) Latu seems like he drops more balls than he does catching them. Billingsley seems to not be on the field and when he is he isn't going 100 percent at all. Besides for Juice and Metchie (At times) This WR group is pretty poor. Bolden no disrespect but he doesn't worry ANY defenses.

At what point do you say listen Hall, JoJo, Brooks, Baker are just much more talented and poise a much bigger threat to the secondary than Bolden ever will. And you just play them. I just don't understand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News