ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe

He's a damn good player, but Notae might be the best player on the floor today. Give me either of those kids and this Bama team is a top 10 squad.
Oscar is a grown man. Would love to have him on our team. He may be my favorite college basketball player this season. He's relentless and gives max effort every night out. Would love to have Notae as well. That kid is a baller.

Oscar's a monster for sure. Best part about him is he has one 110% effort gear that he's always using and he's a smart player to boot. That's why he owns the glass against basically everyone. The motor never stops going all out and he knows where he needs to be all the time. Plus everything we've heard about him makes him sound like what a student athlete is supposed to be.

Watching UT. Their PF Hatfield is a beast. The league is loaded.
I was talking about this with a guy before the game tonight. I remember back in the 00’s and really even just 6ish years ago, the SEC didn’t even feel like it was playing in the same stratosphere as ACC, big east, big 10, big 12, or pac 12. Outside of 1 or maybe 2 teams per year, the SEC was just awful basketball. It’s awesome to see the commitment the league has made to bball this decade and it is producing the results. It’s fun as hell to watch now.

my family used to watch every Duke on top of the Bama games and it felt like Duke was playing in the major leagues and we were in the minors

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT