ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Home Depot

TideFanatic

All American
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2007
You might wanna think about buying from someone other than Home Depot. Two years ago, on February 8, 2018, I bought a $3000 refrigerator made by LG electronics.Just recently, it went on the blink. It won’t cool, it won’t make ice. I had to throw away some food and feed some of it to the dogs. I called the repair man and he told me this was an ongoing problem with this particular model. He told me to call LG electronics. Well, Guess what? LG electronics is shut down because of the coronavirus, however, as their customer service recording suggested, they are still here to help me. They tell me to go to LG.com and file a repair request, yet when you try to do this, it will not allow you to submit one.I went to Home Depot after having talked with one of the managers on the phone that told me they would give me a loaner, yet when a different manager appeared, he quickly let me know there would be no loaner. He offered me a discount on a brand new one! And as I walked out the door, he taunted me with a very loud sarcastic “have a nice day”! Meanwhile, we are told to stay home, people have cleaned out the grocery store and here I sit with no refrigerator and two you g children. Unless, Home Depot makes a serious move to correct the situation, I will never shop there again. If you are in the market for a large appliance, you might wanna think about a local appliance store.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News