ADVERTISEMENT

OT......Obama

CombatJunkie

All American
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2005
I need to vent and have no where to do it. I know this is a touchy subject for some and honestly it should be. I remember being 20 years old and watching 9/11 on tv and the anger I felt that day. Enough anger to walk my a$$ into an army recruiting station.....i was blood thirsty for revenge....and I got my fair share of it. I was sworn in a few months later. I wanted airborne infantry, 82nd ABN DIV fort Bragg, NC ...and wasn't signing anything unless I got just that. The recruiter told me I was nuts. I deployed to Afghanistan twice and Iraq twice....39 months deploy my first six years in the army. When he was sworn in as president....I didnt have much time left. I told them i was not staying in cause of our new commander and chief. i was called a racsit among other things. i didnt csre. But unlike many people I served with....I kept up with politics some enough to know he was the last thing our country needed. Yea yea I know there are so many other things that he is doing that doesn't make sense...or just plain not doing anything at all. And I know it's hard for me to suck up my pride sometimes(all the time) and say "I screwed up I shouldn't have done that"....but I do it. It's time for him to look at us...America...and say I screwed up....Iraq was not ready to govern or even protect themselves.

I guess what Im trying to say is.....we can deal with it now or we can deal with it down the road...but regardless we are going to have to deal with it. And dropping bombs isn't going to fix it. We need boots on the ground...period. There is no way around it. Either he can do what's needed to fix it or the next president will have to do....but you heard it hear first. It has to b done.

If our nations leaders don't.....it's going to b so bad you'll forget all about ObamaCare, immigration, Benghazi, and any other scandals this administration has been apart of.

Ill never forget the resolve I saw in this country during 2001-2006. Crazy it can get like this so quick. I know this will get deleted, locked, or moved to the strip where no one goes....but I needed to vent and I don't go back to the VA until next week...so thanks RTR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News