ADVERTISEMENT

our 2024 class

The 2024 Commitment list shows WR Perry Thompson as a 3-star commit with a rating of 5.9. Which is correct? Not a biggie, I just happened to notice that and wondered.

could be another special class. I'm sure other names will come up but right now it looks good with aiden sherrell, dink pate, and donnie freeman. roll tide.
What about this years class? Are we done with Walters, Dioubate, Cosby (already on campus)… Is RJ Johnson going to be able to qualify?

What about this years class? Are we done with Walters, Dioubate, Cosby (already on campus)… Is RJ Johnson going to be able to qualify?
Question is still out on RJ. Kris Parker is apparently still alive and uncommitted so that’s always a possibility, but I think they attack the portal to fill the rest

Reactions: Codie B
could be another special class. I'm sure other names will come up but right now it looks good with aiden sherrell, dink pate, and donnie freeman. roll tide.
I don't think Pate has scheduled a visit yet has he? A couple of other sites don't mention Bama being in the mix for him. Wha am I missing mr4?

I don't think Pate has scheduled a visit yet has he? A couple of other sites don't mention Bama being in the mix for him. Wha am I missing mr4?
he had a good visit last year so i think he will make another one. bama, auburn, and arkansas are high on his list.

Reactions: Codie B
Rivals is the only site I have seen with the correct info on him. I completely forgot about his visit last year.
Thanks my friend.

Question is still out on RJ. Kris Parker is apparently still alive and uncommitted so that’s always a possibility, but I think they attack the portal to fill the rest

I’d like to see us get an absolute stud in the portal vs a depth fit. Welch aint it.

Do any names come to mind?

I’d like to see us get an absolute stud in the portal vs a depth fit. Welch aint it.

Do any names come to mind?
We need to grab a big man who can score from the portal.

For the first time all season I saw Welch play with confidence the other night against UGA. If we could get 5-7 good minutes and a couple of baskets out of him each game that would be huge.

Reactions: BaselineLeaner4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT