ADVERTISEMENT

Passing Along an Idea

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL
I’ve been thinking about what series I’d rather do in the off-season to help pass by the time and I want to hear what you guys would rather have:

1) Breaking down each opponent this season

2) Breaking down each scholarship player on the roster

Let me know in this thread and I’ll go with whatever is majority!

tenor.gif

I’ve been thinking about what series I’d rather do in the off-season to help pass by the time and I want to hear what you guys would rather have:

Since this team is almost all new, atleast for me if we had a player breakdown to reference!

Thanks for the responses! I very well may do both, but wanted to see what everyone wanted the most. And I’ll update the basketball roster as well.
l would like a list of all the scholarship players with a short analysis of each player. This would serve as a roster as well. Would love to have this in a penned thread at the top.

# 2

Reactions: Jordan Harper
Canceled my subscription because of the attitude and lack of basketball coverage from the old staff. Thinking about renewing my subscription. I'd like to see alot of highlights and breakdowns of our upcoming foreign trip since its not going to be live streamed...

Canceled my subscription because of the attitude and lack of basketball coverage from the old staff. Thinking about renewing my subscription. I'd like to see alot of highlights and breakdowns of our upcoming foreign trip since its not going to be live streamed...
I’m definitely covering it to the best of my ability

I like all around general coverage on main topics but in regards to your question I would like to know more about the players on our current roster since there has been so many new additions to the team.

Jordan-those two areas would be nice to read about. I personally like our player breakdown. Question, do roundball players go off and get individual coaching in off season like football or baseball players do. Like our big go to a instructor when specializes in developing post players?

Reactions: Jordan Harper
I’m just glad this site cares about basketball again. Either would be great

also, I’d just simply like the teams off-season calendar. It just seems like they’re always practicing lol

Reactions: lainey2020
Jordan-those two areas would be nice to read about. I personally like our player breakdown. Question, do roundball players go off and get individual coaching in off season like football or baseball players do. Like our big go to a instructor when specializes in developing post players?
Sometimes. I remember Shack went home and trained. Sometimes college players train with NBA guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT