ADVERTISEMENT

Players Most Likely to Transfer

russ098

All State
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2010
With the number of juniors expected to go pro no longer being so high, the number of players that must be “processed” or transfer keeps growing. I don’t know the exact numbers, I’m sure someone can chime in with that, but I think it will have to be around 10. Who are the players you see being most likely to go?

Bulovas - No need for 2 scholarship kickers, especially one who has performed as poorly as Bulovas.

Hunter Brannon - OL - Entering his 4th season, will be a RS Jr., and has no path to starting next season with who we have coming back.

Kendall Randolph - OL - Same as above

Chadarius Townsend - WR/RB - Will also be entering 4th season and be a RS Jr. Also has no path to meaningful playing time next season with who is in front of him on the depth chart.

Michael Parker - TE - 3rd year and will be a RS Soph but hasn’t been able to pass the many others in front of him on the depth chart and we’ve even moved Latu to TE who quickly passed him for playing time. Has a promising 6’6 frame though.

Jerome Ford - RB - 3rd year and will be a RS Soph but will be BURIED on the depth chart next year with Sanders coming back and both the Robinsons already ahead of him, plus possibly some of the high touted incoming RBs surpassing him too. Doesn’t appear to ever be in line to start.

Paul Tyson - QB - Even though his legacy gives him strong ties, I could see him transferring to easier playing time with him losing out to Taulia this year for 3rd string plus Bryce coming in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News