ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Harper or anyone with information

BBALLSTAN

All Conference
Aug 15, 2006
When do you think we will hear Shack's decision?
If he does indeed leave, what are CNO,S options and what
do you think he will actually do? Getting late.i

I appreciate Harper’s updates on our basketball team and program. However, his focus is now on his own squad. We need another insider. Saw where Kevin O from Oral Roberts committed to Texas Tech today and the Texas got the Minn transfer. Shack is down to picking Arkansas or staying at Bama. I hope he stays.
Done to Oklahoma and Bama

I appreciate Harper’s updates on our basketball team and program. However, his focus is now on his own squad. We need another insider. Saw where Kevin O from Oral Roberts committed to Texas Tech today and the Texas got the Minn transfer. Shack is down to picking Arkansas or staying at Bama. I hope he stays.
Glad Obanor chose Texas Tech. I didn’t want him going to Arkansas. They’re gonna be tough enough to handle without him.

I am sure Harper can speak for himself. Harper and a couple of others have been saviors
for this forum. We have a few die-hard basketball who do a good job keeping this site
up.Do we not have staff or other moderators that can get a little information now and
then? mr4bama has alot of good information and others do at times.
I dont think we would have this problem on the football site.

I am sure Harper can speak for himself. Harper and a couple of others have been saviors
for this forum. We have a few die-hard basketball who do a good job keeping this site
up.Do we not have staff or other moderators that can get a little information now and
then? mr4bama has alot of good information and others do at times.
I dont think we would have this problem on the football site.
I agree. We need more updated info on this site. I love that this forum was created, now let’s use it appropriately.

So when mil
Don't you know that football season starts in 1,257 hours? Why talk hoops when 3rd string mike linebacker is still up in the air???
Haha! I follow both. This weekend has been a big basketball weekend with several transfers selecting their school. Just would like to know who is going to fill our last scholarship. Been done with it and let us focus on SEC Media Days.

Reactions: AnInterestedParty
Haha! I follow both. This weekend has been a big basketball weekend with several transfers selecting their school. Just would like to know who is going to fill our last scholarship. Been done with it and let us focus on SEC Media Days.
I appreciate all that the staff do and I know that Bama football is big business and probably 95% of people who visit this site care more about football than anything else. I am 40 and I think I have been here 18 years. When I first started I ate up everything football related because I was starving for any sign Bama football was headed in the right direction, but Saban has ruined that. I find myself losing interest. Just wake me up when the playoffs start. Basketball, however, gets me pumped up much the same way Saban did when he came in and signed Julio, Ingram, Barron, etc. I wouldn't care if it was complete minute speculation. I'll take anything, and if you can get Oats in an interview that's even better. I would listen to him read the book of Numbers from the Old testament.

I apologize for not posting as much. I do drop in with nuggets from time to time as I hear them and post within threads. Once AAU is over, then players start focusing on their college decisions and will have more news. Right now it;s just hearsay

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT