ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the mods

Wasn't an issue last year when the team was winning.

Wasn't an issue last year when the team was winning.
You’re just looking for something. It matters. I go to Twitter to find his quotes from a guy that works for a rival site.

Maybe I am just completely sleep deprived but huh????
He wants to watch the presser, so it matters. I go to Twitter to find Oats comments. And I know where to find them, a guy that works for a rival site. You didn’t have to come on his post and complain about that.

W
He wants to watch the presser, so it matters. I go to Twitter to find Oats comments. And I know where to find them, a guy that works for a rival site. You didn’t have to come on his post and complain about that.
Congrats to you I guess for knowing where to find Oat's pressers. Shame on me for expecting the site that I pay money to to provide content.

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
Maybe short on staff after the departure of Tony.

no I didn’t
Don't surprise me. Love football but I also love the university.
Wish they would have a forum that would give updates on all sports just to show there results even it offered no stats.
If it's not football it's not important.

Is it just me or are you guys angrily agreeing with each other?
Well his first comment looked like he was mad at the OP for not wanting a presser when we were winning but wanting one now that we are losing. Then his last post looked like he agreed with the OP. So I’m not sure.

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT