ADVERTISEMENT

Quinnerly

Bamagirl2018

All American
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2018
OMG!!! This guy drives me crazy!!!! Dribble, dribble, dribble and then poor shot selection!!!!

My frustration is I believe he shot 2-3 balls late in the shot inside of 10 ft and they were all air balls? Huh? You have to at least hit the rim so we have a shot at an offensive rebound.

Reactions: Bamagirl2018
JQ is like an over tuned sports car with loose shifter that you have to tinker with all the time to keep it working right. When it's right there aren't many guards in the college game that can match him, when it isn't you see a lot of backfires and bad shifting.

He will bounce back.

Played hard on defense and deliveredsome outstanding assists.

But terrible shot selection; dribbled too much and, worst of all, indecisive at the end of the shot clock

I'll never understand how these players shoot airballs when they have open shots. Don't they practice? I've played basketball for years and almost never shoot an airball, even when covered. And I'm no great college ball player either.

I'll never understand how these players shoot airballs when they have open shots. Don't they practice? I've played basketball for years and almost never shoot an airball, even when covered. And I'm no great college ball player either.
That's my thought too. I have always been a good dribbler and passer but a horrible shooter from the outside. But at least I would always hit (break) the rim. Geez.

He will bounce back.

Played hard on defense and deliveredsome outstanding assists.

But terrible shot selection; dribbled too much and, worst of all, indecisive at the end of the shot clock
Totally agree with the over-dribbling.

Reactions: cola68
How the game is called today will make the difference. If TA&M is allowed to play rough we will have a difficult time.

Reactions: Codie B
That's my thought too. I have always been a good dribbler and passer but a horrible shooter from the outside. But at least I would always hit (break) the rim. Geez.
You guys make me laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT