ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Revisiting the Oats Philosophy

Motion offense? We do a lot of things but we don’t run a motion offense. It’s more like a zone offense. And this year, we can’t shoot so it makes it really hard to run it.

Reactions: BeastofBourbon
I did actually like our half court sets last night better than what had been going on. Thought we ran a lot of different things to get shots at the rim and open 3 looks. Shooting is awful at the moment but we got the looks all night

We probably had to run more sets due to fact that LSU is such a good defensive team.

I did actually like our half court sets last night better than what had been going on. Thought we ran a lot of different things to get shots at the rim and open 3 looks. Shooting is awful at the moment but we got the looks all night
Seems like we were much more aggressive on the offensive glass, instead of the typical guys standing around the perimeter and watching.

I keep telling myself that these shots will eventually start falling, but at this point I've almost lost hope.

Reactions: Codie B
We probably had to run more sets due to fact that LSU is such a good defensive team.

Imagine what we could do against a not-so-good defensive team. Need more of what we saw last night. Like I've said before - an offense that doesn't move is easy to guard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT