ADVERTISEMENT

Rojas

He’s been out of control a ton on offense but it seemed like in the second half tonight he reigned it in on offense and let things come to him. But he brings energy and toughness on both ends. We needed him tonight.

I think a lot of Rojas playing out of control is him sitting out last year. This guy hasn't played in a real in over a year and it's not like we are playing cupcakes either. I think once he gets more comfortable, he will settle in nicely. His energy should be contagious like COVID.

Reactions: pfaud001 and mtmax
I think a lot of Rojas playing out of control is him sitting out last year. This guy hasn't played in a real in over a year and it's not like we are playing cupcakes either. I think once he gets more comfortable, he will settle in nicely. His energy should be contagious like COVID.
Well Rojas and Shack were both either shooting it or driving it into crap every catch. But Rojas settled in during the second half on offense and let things happen instead of forcing everything. Now maybe he can get Shack to follow his lead.

Well Rojas and Shack were both either shooting it or driving it into crap every catch. But Rojas settled in during the second half on offense and let things happen instead of forcing everything. Now maybe he can get Shack to follow his lead.
Rewatched the second half this morning once again and it hurt me to watch Shack play. Multiple times all 5 guys were outside the 3 point line and the ball is swung around the perimeter from the baseline. Rather than continuing to rotate the ball and make the defense shift once it got to Shack after two passes he decided to just kill the momentum by trying to drive.

Rewatched the second half this morning once again and it hurt me to watch Shack play. Multiple times all 5 guys were outside the 3 point line and the ball is swung around the perimeter from the baseline. Rather than continuing to rotate the ball and make the defense shift once it got to Shack after two passes he decided to just kill the momentum by trying to drive.
Dead on. This is what people don’t understand about the way he’s playing right now. Absolutely destroys any hope of offensive rhythm and ball movement.

I could see Rojas starting very soon
He got his shot and played poorly. 0 points and 1 rebound in 10 minutes. I'm 60 years old, but I would have to try awfully hard to not get a single rebound in 10 minutes. If nothing else, sheer effort alone should put you in position for one to just fall in your lap at some point. Hopefully that experiment is over. Time for more Gary and Ambrose-Hylton.

He got his shot and played poorly. 0 points and 1 rebound in 10 minutes. I'm 60 years old, but I would have to try awfully hard to not get a single rebound in 10 minutes. If nothing else, sheer effort alone should put you in position for one to just fall in your lap at some point. Hopefully that experiment is over. Time for more Gary and Ambrose-Hylton.
Disagree on Ambrose-Hilton. He’ll be a solid player in time but right now he’s just not ready. The weird thing to me is that Rojas started but only got 10 minutes of PT

Anyone else think Rojas looks like Lenny Kravitz or is it just me?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT