ADVERTISEMENT

Saw this old Gerald Wallace highlight reel from high school

cpat4bama

All American
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2012
BFE
I’m not impressed any more with the dunk. If you 6’10” you’re not that for from the rim. If one player can dunk and another can hit most of his shots from the line then guess which one I’ll take.

Had to share it here. Sorry it’s a FB reel. Saw him play 2 times in high school. Dude could really fly. In all honesty he probably would have been better off going pro right out of high school.

CMG had no idea what to do with him. Stuck him at PF and tried to make him a hussle player.

Should’ve put the ball in his hands and let teams try to figure out how to keep him out of the lane. He was a freak even by NBA standards, and no one was staying in front of him.

I knew somebody that was at Childersburg when he played. He said it would be packed most every night. And when they’d played certain teams, the fire Marshall was there and they turned people away. He said men would walk up and put a $100 on the glass to try and get in.

I knew somebody that was at Childersburg when he played. He said it would be packed most every night. And when they’d played certain teams, the fire Marshall was there and they turned people away. He said men would walk up and put a $100 on the glass to try and get in.
I herd stories about that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT