ADVERTISEMENT

Slade Bolden

JamH

All American
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2004
Did he play much at WR yesterday or is Baker getting more playing time? I don't recall him or Baker getting a reception in the game. Need more production from one of those guys. Not hurting us right now, but would like to see them getting more touches and involved as the competition gets tougher.

Reactions: terp john
Honestly, I am a little surprised he hasn't been more involved in the game plan. Look, he's no Jaylen Waddle but he did have 6 rec for 94 yards against TN immediately after Jaylen went down.

Did he play much at WR yesterday or is Baker getting more playing time? I don't recall him or Baker getting a reception in the game. Need more production from one of those guys. Not hurting us right now, but would like to see them getting more touches and involved as the competition gets tougher.
He didn't look 100% to me.

He did play yesterday on a return and he did look gimpy going off the field. Yes, he has been injured over the last week with a twisted ankle in the Kentucky game. Just IMO, he was not physically ready to contribute in the Auburn game. You make a very good point that in the weeks ahead, we need to get much more production from the slot receiver position, whether Bolden or Baker. It could be a difference maker in the SEC Championship or the CFP Championships. There has been one consolation for us and that is the very good production we are getting out of Jaheel Billingsley as an agile TE or as a third big receiver.

If this year doesn’t count then it would be a good time to empty the bench. I know we have some freshman speedsters on the bench. Give them some experience.

Reactions: 1959
If this year doesn’t count then it would be a good time to empty the bench. I know we have some freshman speedsters on the bench. Give them some experience
That should happen this week, expecting the team to remember the EF Bama remarks after the game last year... as well as their little cheer squad moment declaring BDS their house in the middle of the field... wonder if they will stick around to listen to the fans who can get tickets do a little Rammer Jammer... would think tickets would be easier to get now, after the 20-7 loss to A&M and their top WR walking off the team... corndog meltdown...

i do not believe slade is healthy yet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT