ADVERTISEMENT

Softball observations

Ducky Lee

All American
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
The barn has a better team than we do! After this weekend it’s obvious!
They have a better hitting team than we do! A lot of teams do!
They have a better fielding team than we do! They have one of the best fielding teams in the SEC!
Pitching, they have a very very good pitcher! She is not as good as Montana because she had to pitch to our hitters and Montana had to pitch to theirs! But she has another year left and that’s huge!
I still think we can host a regional, can we win it? How many games can Montana pitch?
The future does not look very good! We are losing two of our best hitters! We have only two good hitters coming back! I really hope our new comers can really hit but after our last few recruiting cycles I have my doubts!
Without a very good proven hitting coach it all could a mute point. What would he/she have to work with?
Now the real problem! PITCHING!!!! We have nothing returning! I really hope that freshman is outstanding but we desperately need another quality starting pitcher!
There’s a lot of if’s and but’s! Are we ever going to have an elite softball program again? You make the call!
It hurt me to give my honest opinion about our softball program but it hurt more to see the decline of our once great softball program!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News