ADVERTISEMENT

Spurs waive Joshua Primo

James Benedetto

All American
Staff
Jul 30, 2022

Spears added in another tweet: “Josh Primo is a great young talent. Scores easy. Just 19 years old. Spurs had been developing this kid. The small market Spurs don’t just drop a player like that unless something detrimental happened off the court. Not sure what. Coach Pop declined comment. Very odd situation.”

Very odd. I just read a story about how Primo was put on billboards around San Antonio as the upcoming face of the Spurs. I have a feeling something crazy is about to come out

Reactions: bet9
Very odd. I just read a story about how Primo was put on billboards around San Antonio as the upcoming face of the Spurs. I have a feeling something crazy is about to come out
The guys on PTI yesterday were discussing whether or not a bad Spurs team would tank for the number 1 pick. Hopefully this is just a move by execs to ensure they lose a lot of games but not sure if they'd do something this drastic.

Sounds like something happened in the locker room, and he’s being made an example. They are very deep at his position, so I’m sure competition for minutes was an issue.

That’s pretty much the speculation consensus, but no one really knows or is saying, even the insiders are tight lipped.

Reactions: bet9 and winin11
It for sure wasn't his basketball skills lacking, if it is his mental state, I truly hope he gets the help he needs. Hate to hear he is having problems.

Reactions: lainey2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT