ADVERTISEMENT

Steph Curry video

Can we clone him for Oats' system? Just one clone and any good PG and F and we'd score 110 a game.

Reactions: pfaud001
I saw the same video yesterday. I know it’s in warm up’s, but that’s one of the most impressive things I’ve ever seen on a basketball court.

Reactions: pfaud001
Kyle Korver should be in the top 2-5 as a 3 point shooter. Percentage wise he hits 3's the same as Curry, but he doesn't shoot nearly as many Curry because he can't get free like Curry.

Kyle Korver should be in the top 2-5 as a 3 point shooter. Percentage wise he hits 3's the same as Curry, but he doesn't shoot nearly as many Curry because he can't get free like Curry.
Korver can shoot. But kinda like you said… I bet a very very large % of his are just catch and shoot and many of them wide open. Most players wouldn’t/couldn’t work as hard as Curry does to get just a little open.

Reactions: DrElliot
Like you said, Korver can't create his own shot, everyone else can. There are a lot of NBA players that can hit wide open shots when they are not close to being the focal point of the offense. I could be wrong but I believe Seth Curry has a higher career 3% than his brother Steph. But to be able to shoot that well with people in your face and knowing you are going to shoot is special.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT