ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me how this makes you feel??

Medicman

All State
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2019
Palm Bay, Florida
As a fan I was really taken a back by what Jalen had to say about the University of Alabama and the team he played for. He is no Tua and I don't think he will ever get to that level. But to flush the Crimson Tide Football Program ...it almost brought me to tears. I pray for you Jalen that you get that class back that you used to have as a member of the Crimson Tide Football Program. The was totally "Classless" This is just something I "never" expected from Jalen ...not ever. Post your replies so I can know how the Bamainsider members think about this video. Every question asked to him about anything about The Crimson Tide. He is so full of himself he has forgotten everything he learned and was taught by the Saban coaches and staff. The Championship that Tua won when Jalen was taken out for the second half that he appeared Jalen lost control. Very very sad. He stated, "This is and will never happen again in college football. Jalen Hurts my man, go back and listen how you talk about yourself and how you are "Underappreciated" Nothing nice you had to say about the time you were and then lost that position to Tua. Everyone thought you handled it with class when, in reality, you were bitter and you were "Unprecedented" (in saying that your transfer will never happen to anyone ever again"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News