ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee in danger…

Tenn got called out for playing rugby and in the second half they've had a lot of fouls called on them. It changes their play when they can't play that game. Vescovi 3-9 from 3 pt killed them though.

For the life of me I don't get how Plavsic doesn't have a dozen fouls called on him every game. The guy is an 80s Pistons enforcer in the lane and throwing blocks around the court.

I want to laugh at them but we still have to win our game tomorrow.

Tenn got called out for playing rugby and in the second half they've had a lot of fouls called on them. It changes their play when they can't play that game. Vescovi 3-9 from 3 pt killed them though.

For the life of me I don't get how Plavsic doesn't have a dozen fouls called on him every game. The guy is an 80s Pistons enforcer in the lane and throwing blocks around the court.

Yea/ I will not laugh at anyone. Have seen Bama play in 11 Sweet 16 games. And have seen 10 losses.

If and win we win tomorrow my friend I will share a laugh with you at their expense.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT