ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks For A Lot of Early Info

@mr4bama , @budog. You guys had this one nailed early and were dead on.
I’ll be honest with you my friend, for the first time ever I have an ear in the locker room for 1 year and 1 year only and when this particular person told me he was coming to Bama it was a day after your Dad had already told me he was all Bama. As a matter of fact I’m calling him now!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Early reporting is that “speculation” has Grant coming to bama. That doesn’t mean anything!

Yea @Jordan Harper was pretty sure on it, but he guranteed Bediako was coming back as well. Of course batting 500 ain't bad.

Just joking of course and we all know @Jordan Harper does a great job. l was just talking about regular poster and not staff.
Thanks haha. I’ll 100% stand corrected on Bediako as I’m sure the whole staff will as well

Yea @Jordan Harper was pretty sure on it, but he guranteed Bediako was coming back as well. Of course batting 500 ain't bad.

Just joking of course and we all know @Jordan Harper does a great job. l was just talking about regular poster and not staff.
To be honest, Im perfectly fine with @Jordan Harper getting Bediako wrong being we secured Nelson. Big upgrade from Chuck so we should all be happy for that. Appreciate all the basketball news we get from him!

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020
To be honest, Im perfectly fine with @Jordan Harper getting Bediako wrong being we secured Nelson. Big upgrade from Chuck so we should all be happy for that. Appreciate all the basketball news we get from him!
I suspect the future will show us Charles made a bad choice. I hope for his sake I am wrong. As for Harper missing on it no one can be correct every time on what these young men and women decide. I am excited and will be glad when Nelson makes it official. RTR

They don't play the same position. Nelson is a 4 and Bediako is a 5. I would expect Nelson to play the 5 some out of necessity, especially given Pringle's proclivity to get in foul trouble, but his natural position is 4 and that is what he is coming here to play.

They don't play the same position. Nelson is a 4 and Bediako is a 5. I would expect Nelson to play the 5 some out of necessity, especially given Pringle's proclivity to get in foul trouble, but his natural position is 4 and that is what he is coming here to play.
I get that and you’re right on their natural position. However, Bama is most likely not bringing in a true 5 and Bediako really didn’t fit Oats style of bigs anyway. The versatility of Nelson is the type of 4/5 Oats is looking for going forward. The Bediako’s are great on the defensive end but is out of place for Bama offensively if he isn’t catching lobs or scoring easy put backs.

I get that and you’re right on their natural position. However, Bama is most likely not bringing in a true 5 and Bediako really didn’t fit Oats style of bigs anyway. The versatility of Nelson is the type of 4/5 Oats is looking for going forward. The Bediako’s are great on the defensive end but is out of place for Bama offensively if he isn’t catching lobs or scoring easy put backs.
Remember the kid is only backing out of the draft to improve his draft status. IM sure how they will use him is a big part of him choosing Alabama if indeed he does choose Alabama. It could be that his best chance of being a #1 is the 4 th position. If this is true that is how he will be used.

Remember the kid is only backing out of the draft to improve his draft status. IM sure how they will use him is a big part of him choosing Alabama if indeed he does choose Alabama. It could be that his best chance of being a #1 is the 4 th position. If this is true that is how he will be used.
i agree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT