ADVERTISEMENT

That last pick by Coker was a TD......

WutUpBoe

All American
Dec 2, 2007
if he doesn't get pounded in the gut during the throw! The WR faked a post and went deep and the DB was flat footed and the ball came right to him! I'm not saying it was the right call at the time, but it was there and if Coker don't get blasted I think we score or get a PI call.. I understand folks are mad over the call and the throw, but you gotta throw the ball deep in situations like that in hopes to get lucky or a PI.. We defiantly had it 1 on 1, it was just blown up by a poor block! I was really proud of the way Coker fought in this game guys! So many times the play calls were confusing him and it was mad chaos, and he just kept finding a way to make a 1st down! I said we would need that to win a tight game this year and I believe he will..! But to be honest, I gave up hope in winning that game when we had 4TO's.. But still we had a chance Twice to take the lead and win! Both teams looked like the had been in a POW camp in the 4th Q.!!

Just thought I would share that :)
Can't wait to play UGA and prove some folks wrong around the country! But Coker needs ALL the reps and throws in practice and game this week! Bateman is not a QB that can back off a defense! Use him in situational stuff to safely move the ball with the read option, but in a 0-0 game, leave him with a head set on.. I think everyone is in agreement on that now..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News