ADVERTISEMENT

The Box at Raymond James

Ron D Jewels

All American
Jan 9, 2017
Gentlemen,

Just got to my seats and have been served my first helping of Steak Nachos (bottomless) and Ice Cold Bloodweiser. The ex wife (who looks like Stefanie Powers) is taking shots of some spiced whisky or something called Fireball and mingling with a few of the gentlemen. A few former players up here as well, but Ive been too focused on the bottomless Steak Nachos to mingle. Earlier this afternoon, my ex-brother in law cut the back of his head pretty bad when he stood on the back of his Deville to do the "trust fall" (like you see at corporate getaways)in a sea of Bama fans who weren't paying him any attention when he fell backwards and landed on his shoulder and left arm. Personally, I think he may have broken his arm or shoulder, but at that point in day it was too late to get a drunken boy from Jasper to seek medical attention. He's going strong, but is really sweating and the elbow of his shirt is showing signs on blood.

On my way in I saw a few players and I'll tell you this, I wouldn't want to run into #15 in a dark alley without a fully loaded M16 with 2 belts of fmj ammo wrapped around my chest/back and a .44 with an extended mag full of hollow points as my side arm. Close up that guy looks terrifying, so I really started picking them up and setting them down when I was walking up to the box.

The boys look loose, but CU looks like they are ready for a war. Hopefully our boys are all wear cups and Chastity belts to keep ole Ben B and that other guy from copping a feel on our boys nether regions. The way #15 looked he may pull a box cutter and slice them from their eye brow down to their chin if they pull that crap.

Just my 2 cents on whats happening here live on location. If someone can tell me how to post some of the pics I am taking on my cell phone to show you guys this spread, please send me the instructions. Im going to get back to seeing if these nachos are really bottomless. Then get a few more of these beers in me so that I can break the seal and switch over to some of the Jack D that's just starring at me. ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Reactions: anon_ibx47501plsoe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News