ADVERTISEMENT

The People You Watch Bama Games With Are......

jd82tide

All American
Dec 21, 2012
Montgomery
I am a football watching snob! I like it that way. It’s not just for big games it’s for every single time the men in Crimson and White take the field. My wife, the Aub that she is, gets it. I have a select group of friends who get it. I have stopped even trying to go to gameday parties unless I have fully vetted every person in attendance. Things that drive me Apesh!t:

1. When someone invites the know it all Aub who outwardly cheers against Alabama
Even if it’s at your house. That person is given a last chance warning and is never allowed a plus 1 again.

2. The Bama fan who constantly says who’s that number so and so. Either google it or STFU while I’m trying to help coach win the game.

3. Hey y’all wanna flip it over to the Witchita St vs. Bowling Green game, this Bama game is over. You’re damn right it’s over but I’m only guaranteed 12 games so no I’m not changing the friggin channel.

4. When this is over can we go and.... No. Can we go and feed the orphans, save the rain forest, work on medical breakthroughs???? NO! We need to thoroughly break down all three aspects of the game and begin to convince ourselves that we play the Patriots next week even though it’s Vandy.

My group, we drink, we cuss, we gamble, and we care way too much about the outcome of every game.
Just a heads up if you ever get the invite!!!! RTR fellas can’t wait.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News