ADVERTISEMENT

This Arkansas game should be a game for the ages. Bama could be primed for an upset.

cola68

All American
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
So many distractions …

nick smith hitting his stride for Arky and the razorbacks known for peaking at the right time .

Bama players are going to need the crowd tomorrow more than ever… I hope bama blasts then

So many distractions …

nick smith hitting his stride for Arky and the razorbacks known for peaking at the right time .

Bama players are going to need the crowd tomorrow more than ever… I hope bama blasts then
Arkansas with a healthy Nick Smith will be the best team that we have played since Houston. I hope our guys have their focus back despite all of the outside noise. We’re gonna have our hands full tomorrow.

So many distractions …

If you’re a betting man you can now get Arky plus 8 1/2 points

If you’re a betting man you can now get Arky plus 8 1/2 points
Wow.. I would take the over 152.5.

I think bama wins a close one.. difference is foul shots at the end of regulation

Reactions: tydzbk
I want to see NSJ play well against us before I say he’s back. Anyone can go off against Georgia hitting open threes with nobody around. The other competent teams he’s faced he has struggled.

Reactions: Bhug
Any Bama fans that cannot pack into Coleman can amble over to the North side of the campus and watch a softball doubleheader. The first game starts at 11 a.m. and the second game start time is 1:30 p.m.

Reactions: jtr4dad and cola68
I want to see NSJ play well against us before I say he’s back. Anyone can go off against Georgia hitting open threes with nobody around. The other competent teams he’s faced he has struggled.
That’s a fair statement . I haven’t seen such a porous defense with UGA since lsu

Bama is ranked number 2 in defense ?

The game appears
Saw that we are a 7.5 pt favorite. I wish I would’ve bet the house on Arkansas
The first half appears to confirm my suspicions about the team….

The crowd seems flat

The Bama team has zero fire and is not guarding anyone

An unusual hero needs to flash in the second half .. who will it be ? Clowney, Welch , Burnett ??

Brandon Miller has to become a screener in our half court offense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT