ADVERTISEMENT

This was closer to a football than a basketball game. All the calls went orange suck’s way

Clowney, Bediako and Sears scored 13 points between them.....Bradley had 14. Turnovers, bad calls or whatever else you want to blame, your starters have to contribute more.

We lost the game because of turnovers and rebounding. We committed 21 turnovers in 69 possessions, which is a turnover rate of over 30%. That’s atrocious. We also allowed Tennessee to claim 13 offensive rebounds. Free throw attempts were even until the last minute when we began fouling to lengthen the game. The officials let a lot go on both ends of the floor.

This team, while awesome, has been a turnover machine this season....Oats needs to work on this in practices before March Madness....if not, I am afraid it could limit this team's ability to reach the championship!!! RTR!!!

I could have made Oscar Robertson a turnover machine if I’m allowed to grab, bump, run through and whatever is imaginable
Don’t post facts. It’ll confuse some. In the NCAA tournament, that game would have been a foul fest. I don’t understand the disparity in the ways games are called. A foul is a foul. Call what you see. That’s why there’s rules created for it.

I could have made Oscar Robertson a turnover machine if I’m allowed to grab, bump, run through and whatever is imaginable
You hit the nail on the head. Tennessee was allowed to do whatever they wanted last night. The worst team in the nation would put a whooping on us if they were allowed to foul the way Tennessee did last night. It was almost as if they knew that the refs were going to let them too. I'm still pissed off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT