ADVERTISEMENT

TOMMY DEAS-BOOK

bamladgle

All American
Dec 13, 2002
Tommy, I have just finished Cassie Reilly-Bocha's book about Bama softball. It is one of the most inspirational books I have ever read. If anyone reading this does not like softball or girls sports, you are probably wasting your time to continue reading, so don't say I did not warn you. The book is full of team bonding, support and genuine concern for each other and about how Coach Murphy and his staff hold it all together. If you are confrontational, contentious, insulting and adversarial, you will not like this book. It will mean little or nothing to you. I am not old school, I am ancient school, and if you like a team built on the "old time" values and principles and always positive thinking regardless of the circumstances, this book is for you. If you are a girls coach in any sport, I highly recommend it as you will learn a lot of ideas from it. Athletes and non-athletes can pick up a lot of life lessons from the book that will make you a better person. And no, I am not Cassie's agent, nor am I getting a commission. : )

Reactions: TheSchoolBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News