ADVERTISEMENT

*** VANDY GAME THREAD

Play lax defense and can't get stops. Play tough defense and can't keep from fouling. Damned if they do damned if they don't.

Some 5'9" white kid, who 3 days ago didnt have a scholarship, can't be stopped.

Lost confidence! Better shooters giving up shots to guys that couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Very little patience

Reactions: bet9
Way too much dribbling into the paint with no idea what to do with the ball resulting in turn overs! We do not have a go to guy on this team.

Need JQ, Ellis, Shack, Bediako, and someone with a pulse to give us a chance. Gary is having a miserable night so far. I love that guys effort but man we gotta find something. Lucky to be down 5.

JD needs to be sixth man off guard. He can’t dribble against the 14th best team in the SEC. Great rebounder. Needs to be a fast break player where he gets the pass and not throws it into the 24th row.

Reactions: rsaxoniii
JD needs to be sixth man off guard. He can’t dribble against the 14th best team in the SEC. Great rebounder. Needs to be a fast break player where he gets the pass and not throws it into the 24th row.
To be fair, this is far from the 14th team in the league…. But we already lost to 13 and 14 so… I guess your point remains

Aggressive defense is not necessarily smart defense. Lots of fouling! Coach trying to make a point is not working.

Reactions: rsaxoniii
Which guard has played even mediocre?
^^^^This^^^^

Neither Shack or Ellis will have any success without good PG play and the current PG product in Nashville may be the worst I've ever seen. Hell this is "AJjr and Dazon Ingram bad" guys and that's no joke.

We will score 45 this half and they score 50. Regardless of the outcome tonight or the next few games this team isn’t going anywhere in the tourny. Can’t win unless we shoot above average from 3. That’s literally every team in the NCAA though they’ll win when they shoot above average from 3. Team is bottom 5 teams in the SEC if not bottom 3 when the 3’s aren’t falling. Scary part is there’s literally no one coming off the bench that I look forward to seeing play next year

We will score 45 this half and they score 50. Regardless of the outcome tonight or the next few games this team isn’t going anywhere in the tourny. Can’t win unless we shoot above average from 3. That’s literally every team in the NCAA though they’ll win when they shoot above average from 3. Team is bottom 5 teams in the SEC if not bottom 3 when the 3’s aren’t falling. Scary part is there’s literally no one coming off the bench that I look forward to seeing play next year
3s have little to do with this teams success

Reactions: bet9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT