ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Iona/Belmont

JamH

All American
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2004
Didn't see the Alabama game against Iona yesterday, but watching Iona tonight I'm wondering how we lost to this team. Poor shooting? Lackluster effort?

Didn't see the Alabama game against Iona yesterday, but watching Iona tonight I'm wondering how we lost to this team. Poor shooting? Lackluster effort?
Poor shooting from the free throw line, poor coaching, and probably the dumbest technical foul a coach has ever drawn.

Poor shooting but could have closed the game out from the free throw line. This team gotta understand they are well known now. With the #10 ranking comes a target for teams that want to get in the tournament later in the year. Beginning of the season is when these smaller teams build their resume. Most of them are experienced and go against more talented teams but teams that are still working to gel

Poor shooting but could have closed the game out from the free throw line. This team gotta understand they are well known now. With the #10 ranking comes a target for teams that want to get in the tournament later in the year. Beginning of the season is when these smaller teams build their resume. Most of them are experienced and go against more talented teams but teams that are still working to gel
Announcers said Drake had 13 players return this year [some were covid super seniors]...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT