ADVERTISEMENT

we are 1-1

milso47

All American
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2008
luverne al
we simply have to keep our heads up, regroup, and get ready to play a 40 minute game friday nite. dayton is a tuff place to play and when we fell behind we lost our composer. there is a lot of basketball to play and this counts as 1 loss only. we need a win friday nite

until coach johnson gets some shooters that can drain it we are gonna have to try and get better shots. this bunch can not go down and just throw it up. with the players we have we are going to have to have better shot selection no matter how fast the fan base thinks we need to throw it up. i think today showed us that and we can still have a very good competitive ball team. we also need to work on playing tuff hard nosed defense.

taylor getting 2 early fouls hurt, but donta' is going to be a good player. ingram is very promising and will get better, but he is a freshman and is not as far along as we all hoped he would be. i think he will get better every game though. i still think retin is our best player.

hale was a little disappointing, but he can get better.

a win friday nite will make us 2-1 and give us a totally different attitude. lets all show up and support our coaches and players and give us a good home court advantage

md

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News