ADVERTISEMENT

Well, ….

TideFanatic

All American
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2007
I either caught Goat 23 in a lie or maybe he was just honestly mistaken. Anyway, he assured with emphasis he'd never say something about me wanting him oppressed when in fact I searched the archives and found that his word was Poverty. He said “I wanted him in poverty” and apparently he doesn’t consider this a racist remark. Hmmm….if you want something bad to happen to someone just because of color, I think you must be a racist. So, instead of admitting he was wrong or just apologizing he chose to cuss me and call me names. So, is that the new standard around here? If I disagree with you, I just call you f’n idiot etc and continue to berate our fellow Bama fan? Is this the way it works on the job now, call your co-workers a f’n idiot if you disagree? I almost forgot, Goat gets a little upset when you refer to him as 205 which I believe him to be. Their behavior is same, he gets defensive over Jalen just like 205 pushed for Philip Sims over AJ McCarron. So, whatever you do, do not call him 205 even though 205 disappeared and these two haven’t been seen in the same room since.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.