ADVERTISEMENT

well fellows we got hit with a blevit--we are still very, very good

milso47

All American
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2008
luverne al
i think we practiced a little in T-Town yesterday. have no idea what time our kids got to norman, but this was an 11AM start our time. we looked sluggest. especially to start the game

again we are very good, but i think it would be a big help if we had an elite point guard. i expressed my concerns about this before the season started.

by the way--i think reese has really played well in the absence of bruner. he catches hell, but he has improved a lot. we would be in a mess right now with out him

any way i love this team. need to get healthy. lets go get LSU and then on to winning the conference

We, obviously, played like crap today. That doesn’t mean we are not a good team. This loss hurt me more, due to the fact, that Oklahoma was playing short handed without their best player. If it weren’t for that, I would be much less disappointed. You know I have agreed with you about PG for some time now. It just makes me sick watching Jared Butler play, knowing how much he could have really vaulted this current Bama squad. I, honestly, think if he was on this team, we would be at least a #2 seed in the end, with a very realistic chance to win a NC.

Would really like to have Butler but that would also mean we would probably still have AJ as head coach.

You may be correct. I hope so, but nobody could deny that our current team would be better with Jared Butler on it(and not by a little bit).
we have the best basketball team we have had in a long time, but we would be elite if we were not forced into playing herb, primo, and shack at point guard at times. they are not great in that roll and would get more done if they could stay at the wings

we have the best basketball team we have had in a long time, but we would be elite if we were not forced into playing herb, primo, and shack at point guard at times. they are not great in that roll and would get more done if they could stay at the wings
I do expect Q to get the mojo back. Will make a huge difference

This ^^^

Reactions: Codie B and milso47
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT