ADVERTISEMENT

What I’m hearing going into the weekend

kyle h

All American
Staff
Feb 3, 2005
The team is absolutely getting after it this week with individual workouts and staying inside the weight room. No slack off because of no playoff bid.

The mood within the team is positive, not because they don’t care about missing out on competing for a national title, but rather this team is moving forward, simply getting back to work.

I’m hearing that everyone is practicing and in workouts besides Trevon Diggs. We’ll learn if this is true when Alabama starts practice again. When are they starting practice, I’ve been told Monday, but an official schedule has not been sent.

I know there have been reports that DeVonta Smith is staying and from the people I talk to, that looks to be leaning toward true. I’ve also recently heard the same thing regarding Henry Ruggs III.

I am also hearing, Jeudy will 100% go into the draft which is no surprise.

And expect a lions share of current juniors to stay if Tua announces he’s returning. I was just about to drop this and Cochran posted this on social media.

check out Najee (far right) and Jerome Ford (bottom left), those dudes are in the gym!

I’ll continue to post what I hear going into the Bowl Game, but with this short report, you have to think Michigan could be in trouble...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News