ADVERTISEMENT

What if we hire your least favorite candidate?

DILLASHAW

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2003
How difficult will it be to put it all behind you and simply root for Alabama basketball and its coach? I know how important it is to be right in order to have message board cred, but lets say we hire someone you have been on here saying "Please God not (fill in your least favorite name)"? Are you going to start nit-picking every loss in the first year or at least wait till the third?

Honestly, the only one on the hot board I would have a hard time being supportive of is Stansbury. I don't believe him to be a high character person. I don't think Pearson is qualified at this point (and I don't hink he is a realistic candidate - only using him as an example) but if he were hired I would enthusiastically support him. I have a favorite, and other people have their favorite, but I hope that when it is all said and done we can gather round and sing "have a coke and a smile" I would have sang cumbaya but I don't know how to spell it. (G)

Who could we hire that would immediately make you say "I can not support this guy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News