ADVERTISEMENT

Where Alabama basketball is ranked after Tennessee loss, Georgia win

I'm glad to see that Texas A&M is finally getting some respect.
I have, kind of, just been playing them off as a threat to us winning the SEC regular season, but, like it or not, they are a true threat to that right now when looking at both our and their schedules. They do deserve some real props for what they have been doing. Only 2 loses to date in their SEC schedule is still a really good accomplishment.

I have, kind of, just been playing them off as a threat to us winning the SEC regular season, but, like it or not, they are a true threat to that right now when looking at both our and their schedules. They do deserve some real props for what they have been doing. Only 2 loses to date in their SEC schedule is still a really good accomplishment.
Being 12-2 in the SEC is no easy feat. They’re 3 games ahead of both Kentucky and Tennessee. I hope like heck that we have the regular season title clinched before we play them. Winning in College Station isn’t easy, and Oats has never beaten A &M. Buzz has had his number.

Being 12-2 in the SEC is no easy feat. They’re 3 games ahead of both Kentucky and Tennessee. I hope like heck that we have the regular season title clinched before we play them. Winning in College Station isn’t easy, and Oats has never beaten A &M. Buzz has had his number.
I, certainly, hope it does not come down to that last game.

TAMU & Vols lock horns tomorrow night. Let's see what the Vols can do on the road without those house-refs backing them up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT