ADVERTISEMENT

Where Alabama basketball stands after NBA Draft deadline

James Benedetto

All American
Staff
Jul 30, 2022
I count 10 players without Chuck. So 3 more players to go for this years roster.
I hope CNO doesn't wait much longer for Bediako to make a hard offer to a good big man if he hasn't already.

Reactions: bet9
I’ve expressed my displeasure with some of the do’s & don’t of coach Oats program rules on offense. But, he has had to completely rebuild his program. Losing unexpected all three assistants. Unexpectedly losing Burnett, & Bradley. Now again unexpectedly losing Bediako it is a lot to overcome. Losing all his recruiting coaches cause a lot of misses on the portal I’m sure. He is still waiting to replace his best recruiter, so all of this hit him in the perfect storm. I’m sure he is trying to get his legs under him after being hit with a left hook, and right cross combination.

Reactions: lainey2020
I’ve expressed my displeasure with some of the do’s & don’t of coach Oats program rules on offense. But, he has had to completely rebuild his program. Losing unexpected all three assistants. Unexpectedly losing Burnett, & Bradley. Now again unexpectedly losing Bediako it is a lot to overcome. Losing all his recruiting coaches cause a lot of misses on the portal I’m sure. He is still waiting to replace his best recruiter, so all of this hit him in the perfect storm. I’m sure he is trying to get his legs under him after being hit with a left hook, and right cross combination.
We should be gaining one of the very best recruiters this month in Preston Murphy, formerly of Creighton and currently coach of an outstanding AAU team.

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020
We should be gaining one of the very best recruiters this month in Preston Murphy, formerly of Creighton and currently coach of an outstanding AAU team.
What day does Murphy’s show cause expire, this month? I thought it was something like the 22nd

Reactions: lainey2020
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT