ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins tonight, UConn-Arkansas and FAU-UCheat?

Vaughnbama

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2009
Basketball is back in action tonight and the question now is does the SEC move anyone to the Elite 8 tonight? Who do you have?

Arkansas has more talent than anyone in the Country; however, at the end of the season, do they finally play as a team. UConn has that big front line that tore us up in November, so I have to believe that the key to the game is the play of the Mitchell Twins and Walsh. If they stay out of foul trouble UConn has a chance. If Shows gets this game, the Walton’s will decide the matter in a game that has 60 fouls.

FAU doesn’t belong on the same court as Tennessee, but the question here is does FAU pressure Tennessee’s ball handlers. This could be the first game that the absence of ZZ makes the game close.

I have UConn and UCheat moving to the Elite 8.

Same here, but hoping Arkie can pull it out over a streaking UConn team.
The viles should be able to clamp down the FAU offense.

• Wow
Reactions: bet9
UConn and FAU
Exactly what I would have said even if I would have read this thread 6-7 hours ago!
But for real, I didn’t know anything about FAU but wouldn’t have picked them. We knew losing the PG would get Tennessee but I thought they could survive tonight. UCONN is back rolling. When they are playing well, I’m not sure anybody beats them.

Reactions: bet9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT