ADVERTISEMENT

Womens commit

Maybe Bama will finish 8th in the SEC now instead of 11th under Curry.

Like I said there is alot of momentum behind the program. The program is definitely headed in the right direction. The rebuild was definitely a process
This will be Curry’s 10th year? How long does a rebuild take? Just asking for a friend.
Momentum? All 200 people that show up for a game?
How about some standards?

Reactions: bet9
Like I said there is alot of momentum behind the program. The program is definitely headed in the right direction. The rebuild was definitely a process
Please explain “ the momentum”. Hope you are not referring to winning 3 games in a tourney no one watches.
Or signing a couple of players.

Maybe Bama will finish 8th in the SEC now instead of 11th under Curry.
She might not be recruiting to your liking, but she is a lot better than the previous two women coaches that we had. One was an Alabama lagecy. With what she has coming next year and the ones that are staying, Alabama should have a decent team, Stop knocking and starting trying to write something positive.

Reactions: bet9 and jtr4dad
She might not be recruiting to your liking, but she is a lot better than the previous two women coaches that we had. One was an Alabama lagecy. With what she has coming next year and the ones that are staying, Alabama should have a decent team, Stop knocking and starting trying to write something positive.
The Alabama legacy was Wendall Hudson who worked in the athletic department before being given the job. He had never coached a single D1 women’s game ever.
Will repeat/ Curry will be in her 10th year and has been to the “ real “ tourney once. Do not understand why the bar is set so low.

Big time recruit? She was Second team all state in Georgia! In the largest of seven classifications.A good basketball coach friend of mine said would be a player for a team like Georgia State! But imo I great recruit for Coach Curry! She is currently a junior at Valdosta high junior and is listed at 6’3. Hopefully for us she has not hit her ceiling.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Last edited:
It would be very interesting to know who was responsible for the recruitment of this player.

I truly believe the ONLY reason Curry is still employed is the contract extension she somehow was given last year. Nobody wanted to pay her.

Big time recruit? She was Second team all state in Georgia! In the largest of seven classifications.A good basketball coach friend of mine said would be a player for a team like Georgia State! But imo I great recruit for Coach Curry! She is currently a junior at Valdosta high junior and is listed at 6’3. Hopefully for us she has not hit her ceiling.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
So, most girls baskeball recruiting sites have her in the top 25 players in 2023. This was in an article in Georgia (Among the top girls players are Mount Paran Christian’s Kara Dunn, who has signed with Georgia Tech, and Valdosta’s 6-foot-3 Essence Cody, a top-25 national player among juniors). There's plenty more out there of her being a top player in 2023. I guess 2nd team as a junior just makes you horrible. Also another bit from another site

Essence Cody, Valdosta

Cody has the length and prowess to clean up inside and the ability to step outside for the occasional 3-pointer. Considered one of the top recruits in her class, the 6-foot-3 junior holds offers from Mississippi State, North Carolina State, Tennessee and more.

Reactions: bet9 and jtr4dad
Maybe you need to read my whole post. Comprehension does not seem to be your strong suit! She was second team 7a all state. If that hurts your feelings so be it! I’ve read your comments on softball, If certainly hope you know more about woman’s basketball!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

• Haha
Reactions: onebamamaniax
So, most girls baskeball recruiting sites have her in the top 25 players in 2023. This was in an article in Georgia (Among the top girls players are Mount Paran Christian’s Kara Dunn, who has signed with Georgia Tech, and Valdosta’s 6-foot-3 Essence Cody, a top-25 national player among juniors). There's plenty more out there of her being a top player in 2023. I guess 2nd team as a junior just makes you horrible. Also another bit from another site

Essence Cody, Valdosta

Cody has the length and prowess to clean up inside and the ability to step outside for the occasional 3-pointer. Considered one of the top recruits in her class, the 6-foot-3 junior holds offers from Mississippi State, North Carolina State, Tennessee and more.
You can’t share facts with people who know it all. She’s a terrific player according to those who make a living evaluating talent, and is a great pick up for Coach Curry and our program.

Maybe you need to read my whole post. Comprehension does not seem to be your strong suit! She was second team 7a all state. If that hurts your feelings so be it! I’ve read your comments on softball, If certainly hope you know more about woman’s basketball!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
You literally can't remember what you wrote. I was showing you that she's a top player in 2023, not a Georgia state type player, since you was throwing shade at her. I throw facts and you try to belittle back, shows me all I need to know about you, but keep doing you little man! I'm sorry it hurt your feelings that your buddy that coaches 8 year-olds at at the YMCA doesn't know what he's talking about.

You literally can't remember what you wrote. I was showing you that she's a top player in 2023, not a Georgia state type player, since you was throwing shade at her. I throw facts and you try to belittle back, shows me all I need to know about you, but keep doing you little man! I'm sorry it hurt your feelings that your buddy that coaches 8 year-olds at at the YMCA doesn't know what he's talking about.
I hope that you got all your hatred out! If criticizing me and a fine coach makes you feel better great! By the way I grew up playing basketball at a local YMCA brings back some great memories! But I guess that you know about everything including me. So let it all out if that makes you feel like a “BIG MAN”
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

• Haha
You're wasting your breath with that guy. His is the only opinion that matters, and he won't back down even when faced with facts that disprove his thoughts. He's also vey condescending to those who have different views than he does. The facts are that Essence Cody is a highly rated, national level recruit in the class of 2023. She also had offers from NC State, who was a 1 seed in the NCAA tournament this season, and Tennessee, one of the blue blood women's basketball programs. I'll trust the evaluations of those 2 staffs over some random high school coach any day, and twice on Sundays.

I hope that you got all your hatred out! If criticizing me and a fine coach makes you feel better great! By the way I grew up playing basketball at a local YMCA brings back some great memories! But I guess that you know about everything including me. So let it all out if that makes you feel like a “BIG MAN”
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
You still haven't posted any facts to back up what your buddy big wig coach said, other than second team as a junior, which is pretty good being the 6th best player in that division. Matter of fact you never have facts, just your thoughts. You and pwest have it out for curry and rightfully so because the teams haven't been real good under her. Yall use her to bash on players that play a game, let's say that again a game! The out come of those games have no bearing on your life! You literally came at me about my comprehension, then when I give it back to you, you want cry victim, which is hilarious! Anyways can't wait to read somemore of arrogant, bullying, opinionated post.

You still haven't posted any facts to back up what your buddy big wig coach said, other than second team as a junior, which is pretty good being the 6th best player in that division. Matter of fact you never have facts, just your thoughts. You and pwest have it out for curry and rightfully so because the teams haven't been real good under her. Yall use her to bash on players that play a game, let's say that again a game! The out come of those games have no bearing on your life! You literally came at me about my comprehension, then when I give it back to you, you want cry victim, which is hilarious! Anyways can't wait to read somemore of arrogant, bullying, opinionated post.
Again putting posters down as you don’t makes you just as low/bad as the posters you accused! If by doing this makes you a”BIG MAN”
Go for it! The more you criticize the lower you get! I have never said anything negative about the player I just quoted a well respected Georgia high school coach! I think my comment was a good get for Curry and I hope that she hasn’t reached her ceiling! If you find that offensive that’s your problem! You and your all knowing buddy can say all you want about certain posters but are you really any better than the ones that you don’t like! Speaking of your buddy who is Yoda and who is the Padawan?
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT