ADVERTISEMENT

Wommack

luvtohunt

All American
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2005
The problem with this team is the defense. Anybody that says otherwise either don’t know 💩 about ball, hasn’t watched the game or is best friends with Wommack. We got lucky the first half against GA. They missed on some plays that were open. I see a defense that’s playing slow….Mentally slow. We don’t tackle worth a crap. We aren’t physical and the Dline gets whipped majority of the time. Wommack is a helluva salesman, because I think we were all sold that this defense was going to be fun to watch. Well, the product he’s selling is coming off TEMU right now. As a defense, you gave up 34 point to VANDERBILT! That alone should be a fireable offense. It’s absolutely pathetic. The guys need to STFU and stop somebody. Quit all the BS running off at the mouth. You suck as a defense. Start getting off the damn field and then you’ll have something to crow about. I’m scared to even think about what Tennessee will do in a few weeks. I don’t care what happened at Arkansas. Tennessee will be at home and be jacked up to play. Hell, I may just have to go fishing or something and find out what happens after the games over.

On another note, I have no issues with the offense. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.