ADVERTISEMENT

Working for UofA Athletics

CrmsnTusk4

All American
Jul 29, 2014
Good Afternoon.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, if not, please move to the correct forum.

I received word about a month ago that I was going to be laid off from my job. Yesterday was my last day. Being only 26, I've only had 2 professional jobs in my career so far, and both were with a Government Contractor as a Cost Analyst. This current situation has brought realization to me that this is not the field for me, and that my heart and passion is in athletics, basketball specifically.

My dream job would be to work with the UofA Men's Basketball program in some capacity. I'm not pursuing a coaching opportunity by any means, but would welcome it if ever became an opportunity later on down the road. Along with my business background, I do have some novice PR/Marketing experience working with the NASCAR Peak Antifreeze Series. I consider myself a "People person." I have a strong background in customer service as well.

I was able to hand my resume` to CAJ at the meet and greet last night, but I did not have ample time to really sell myself, as there were a lot of fans waiting to have pictures taken with CAJ.

If anyone has any suggestions, or possible contacts, please let me know. Also, if you know of a position that's not with the UofA that you think I might be interested in, please let me know as well.

Thanks in advance for any help that you fine folks can provide!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News