ADVERTISEMENT

Would love for us to catch Purdue in the tournament…

uagolffan

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2017
They have that ginormous Edey in the middle but I believe we would easily whip them at the other 4 positions and with our depth.

During the game last night they mentioned lineups that would give us fits and it was all around teams with good bigs. Specifically mentioned Purdue. I just want the easiest road in the tourney…give me all the double digit seeds

During the game last night they mentioned lineups that would give us fits and it was all around teams with good bigs. Specifically mentioned Purdue. I just want the easiest road in the tourney…give me all the double digit seeds
I agree. Tournament can break so many ways either for the positive or the negative, but it would sure be nice to start out with a 16 and then an 8/9 matchup. You just never know when some Cinderella is going to catch fire and shoot 64% from the floor or 27/33 from the free throw line. One thing is for sure they won't be able to sleepwalk like they did last night.

They have that ginormous Edey in the middle but I believe we would easily whip them at the other 4 positions and with our depth.
Did you see what State’s bigs did last night and none of them is close to the BIG at Purdue.

• Sad
Reactions: xcop
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT