ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 Offense will score a Saban high ppg

Qbddwildfire

All American
Oct 28, 2017
Birmingham
Talked to my friend I played ball with that’s on staff yesterday and the talk around the facility is how excited everyone is with very high expectations on this years offense. We are loaded up front with likely five to seven Future NFL o lineman. We return a two time thousand yard rusher with plenty of talent behind him in Harris ,Jacobs, Robinson who I happen to think is a future NFL star and don’t get credit. We have The best three sophomore wideouts in college football. We have A kid named Jaylen Waddle that is an absolute freak show of athleticism and explosiveness that will start at punt returner from day one. Tua has created a instant star culture shock with his epic half of football winning the title in walk off fashion.

This team has the ingredients to score a lot of points this season. They have probably two of the best offensive tackles in college football in Leatherwood, Jonah Williams, Wills is a mountain of an explosive man at 6’5” 327 and explosive with athleticism. These three will be in the lineup with a veteran four year starter Peirsbacher who’s been all sec two years in a row headed for third. Najee Harris breaks out this fall and nobody will stop that but Injury or God himself. Najee Harris has added around ten pounds of muscle since last January and is up to around 235. He showed what he’s capable of in the natty as well. I believe Our backs are gonna have a field day behind this offensive line that will probably be the best in the game.

Tua will win the starting job this spring and he’s gonna really be focused on the mental side of his beautiful game. He just needs his little things groomed and Enos is just the man for the job. Tua will likely end up SEC offensive player of the year after slicing up secondaries all season. He will be that guy that hits teams for 300+ yards at a time. 4 tds 1 int. Tua has the ability we have sat back watching Baker Mayfield, Deshaun Watson type of players do to teams. He can run it throw it and score it at any time. Man everyone knows that this team is gonna be electric and hard to stop . Slowing down will be the word.

Jerry Jeudy is getting ready to be a super target and weapon. I think he will have a monster year and have some really great numbers. Ruggs is a very good hands,speed, and physical to be around 180. He’s really been a explosive target with seven tds in very limited receptions. Devonta Lee will be one of our best Deep threats going downfield at 6’1”.180 he won the natty with his sure hands and great routes. He’s poised for a huge season this year. Tyrell Shavers at 6’6” 218 now after gaining ten pounds and can run sub 4.45 40s is a really dangerous target also. TEs will all be veterans with Irv Smith and Hale Hentges both back as well. This offense makes me ready for August when camp opens up. Roll tide

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News