ADVERTISEMENT

Alright Now Lets Go Get Mizzou

lainey2020

All American
Gold Member
May 15, 2022
We all know they have a pretty good team and SEC road games are not easy as a general rule. What is beginning to scare me now is l'm not scared. l have gained a lot of confidence in this team.

lf this damn post jinxs our team l will never be confident again, or at least never post it if l am. Really proud of our Coaches and Team.

ROLL TIDE

It seems, that every game is a potential loss in BB. We see numerous huge upsets every year, in the regular season, and the tournament. Road games are, usually, tougher than home games. That said, the 3 SEC road games against Missouri, Tennessee, and Auburn stand out as the toughest tests.

It seems, that every game is a potential loss in BB. We see numerous huge upsets every year, in the regular season, and the tournament. Road games are, usually, tougher than home games. That said, the 3 SEC road games against Missouri, Tennessee, and Auburn stand out as the toughest tests.
You don't think that Houston was a tuffy? Barely beat NC on the road, and we rarely win at Vandy but managed to do so. This team is already battle-tested and they still haven't played a complete game for 40 minutes, as evident by the lapses with focus. If we can get north of 20 + wins, I will be satisfied.

Reactions: lainey2020
You don't think that Houston was a tuffy? Barely beat NC on the road, and we rarely win at Vandy but managed to do so. This team is already battle-tested and they still haven't played a complete game for 40 minutes, as evident by the lapses with focus. If we can get north of 20 + wins, I will be satisfied.
I meant the toughest LEFT on our schedule.

We all know they have a pretty good team and SEC road games are not easy as a general rule. What is beginning to scare me now is l'm not scared. l have gained a lot of confidence in this team.

lf this damn post jinxs our team l will never be confident again, or at least never post it if l am. Really proud of our Coaches and Team.

ROLL TIDE
I know. I have a lot of fear like that too. How can we keep this up? What if this that and the other happens? Yeah, we are getting more comfortable now but i feel the guys are understanding what it takes to be so dominant. My confidence grows with watching them be so meshed. They really don't rely on one, or another. The entire unit has kinda been dominating and feeding off each other. It's an interesting and new thing for us to see.

This is a young team and the schedule is rough going forward. We have @Oklahoma, Auburn (2) @Tennessee, Arkansas, @aTm, @LSU, Florida and @Missouri (where we never play well), in addition to MissStake, Georgia, a bad @USCe team, and Vandy, before we head to the post season.

Do we have a good enough team to win them all? Yes. Can we lose any of them? South Carolina beat Kentucky at Rupp. If we play every game to our capabilities only @ Auburn and Tennessee should give us problems. I have seen us play like the team we are most of the games, but I have seen us have mental lapses at times during the season. If we get Burnett back and in shape, we will be a tough out for anyone else. I keep waiting for Welch to play like the player he was in the A-10. JQ is finally starting to play healthy.

If we keep going, I could see us getting to play the first two games of the NCAA at Legacy Arena and after that, as long as we do not run back into UCONN or Purdue, I could see us getting to the Elite 8 or higher. February 11 @ AULC & 15 @UTK will tell us if this is going to be a 1 seed team in the NCAA tournament.

Like the rest of you, Saturday Night at Missouri scares the heck out of me. Missouri does not miss foul shots when they play Alabama and if the Ref's call 50 fouls on Bama, like normal in Columbia, we have no chance. When you play a team on the road that is 14-4, hits 34.7% from 3, and 75% of their free throws, before they play Alabama, you had best be concerned. Missouri is probably the fourth best team left on our schedule.

Reactions: lainey2020
This is a young team and the schedule is rough going forward. We have @Oklahoma, Auburn (2) @Tennessee, Arkansas, @aTm, @LSU, Florida and @Missouri (where we never play well), in addition to MissStake, Georgia, a bad @USCe team, and Vandy, before we head to the post season.

Do we have a good enough team to win them all? Yes. Can we lose any of them? South Carolina beat Kentucky at Rupp. If we play every game to our capabilities only @ Auburn and Tennessee should give us problems. I have seen us play like the team we are most of the games, but I have seen us have mental lapses at times during the season. If we get Burnett back and in shape, we will be a tough out for anyone else. I keep waiting for Welch to play like the player he was in the A-10. JQ is finally starting to play healthy.

If we keep going, I could see us getting to play the first two games of the NCAA at Legacy Arena and after that, as long as we do not run back into UCONN or Purdue, I could see us getting to the Elite 8 or higher. February 11 @ AULC & 15 @UTK will tell us if this is going to be a 1 seed team in the NCAA tournament.

Like the rest of you, Saturday Night at Missouri scares the heck out of me. Missouri does not miss foul shots when they play Alabama and if the Ref's call 50 fouls on Bama, like normal in Columbia, we have no chance. When you play a team on the road that is 14-4, hits 34.7% from 3, and 75% of their free throws, before they play Alabama, you had best be concerned. Missouri is probably the fourth best team left on our schedule.
Very good post Mr. Vaughnbama with good points. West Ga., Tenn. and tomorrow will be our toughest games IMO. Still undecided on how good aTm may be. Of course they are all dangerous. Especially road games.

As l said above, l really like this team though and hopefully since they are very young they are still improving. Great things may be ahead. Keep your fingers crossed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT